Let’s get back to nature!
The following post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. For questions about affiliate links, please see our Disclosure Page.
Many of you might know that my family and I moved into a fifth-wheel— an RV— about two months ago. We sold our suburban house and now live on a public campsite near a lake. We moved to save money, simplify our lives, and to better connect with nature and each other.
That’s why I am SO EXCITED to share with you this FREE “Back to Nature” parenting workshop by Extremely Good Parenting!
It’s a FREE three day ONLINE workshop to help you:
- Sneak in nature to your busy life.
- Find nature-connecting activities to do at home.
- Get kids to explore outside.
- Introduce families to new outdoor adventures.
- Connect with nature and detox from screens.
- Foster a love of nature in kids.
No matter the weather— even in a HOT Summer!— you can help your kids connect with nature with the creative strategies that Extremely Good Parenting has to offer! Rain or shine, snow or heat, there’s a way!
How will it actually help get your kids outside?
- You will get printables of themed activities for all ages to get them excited about nature!
- Free access to informational videos to take your knowledge of hiking and camping to the next level!
- A community to encourage you and your kids to do and explore more (and a place to ask questions).
- Resources to help make the most of time outside no matter if it’s 5 minutes or 5 days.
Click HERE to sign up today! The online workshop starts July 12, 2018!
Promotional Video from Facebook:
“In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth… And God saw that it was good.” Genesis: 1:1,12